Chat about anything you want.
#8290 by Stowaway
Fri May 21, 2010 3:10 pm
http://goldhogg.com/index.htm

I'm interested in getting a highbanker soon. Does anyone know anything about this one? Reading through everything on it, it seems like it would be good...but what do I know. At the rate I shovel this one seems like it could keep up with me.

Thanks in advance!

Advertising

#8292 by Stowaway
Fri May 21, 2010 3:53 pm
He pretty much just manufactures the box. It can attach to any 10" sluice...he's obviously using the Jobe sluice in the pictures.
#8299 by Goldschlager
Fri May 21, 2010 9:31 pm
You need to buy this before memorial day. Who has these locally? We can go look together. I will need to leave my wallet at home though cuz I am wanting a dredge real bad.
#8341 by Stowaway
Sat May 22, 2010 8:01 pm
I think the guy is located in Idaho. The only thing really differnet is the lower spray jets which he states never cuases surges.

Weight: 6.00 lbs
Production Rate
Approx. 50 lbs per min of preclassified 1/2 inch minus dirt or
Approx. 3000 lbs per hour

Recovery
Down to 300 mesh float gold
#16986 by GOLDHOGG
Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:41 am
Hello Everyone

I don't search the web much and just found this site. I seen you where all chatting about the Gold Hogg that I build,
Seco you are right that the picture showed a jobe slicue that is what the customer wanted for a slice the unit will bolt to any 10" wide sluice box, Keene, Gold Gem, Jobe I am now producing my own slice which is made from thermal formed ABS plastic I will attach pictures I hope to this post if it will let me. I have these units around the world and the units I have in Africa are still going strong and I know that they being abused they are tough. I haven't been able to update my web site as I had a computer crash and I lost my web site building soft wear but my new site will be up soon. If your going to use this unit in a area with high clay you will need to brake the clay down before you run it. Stowaway you are correct about your info the dual spray bar will prevent surges as the force everything to the back of the header box and keeps the water flow coming out at a set rate. I have been in contact with 2 of my customers that have had the units out after they bought them this month and the only complaint they had was how do you get all the float gold out of the black sand what a problem to have they are cleaning up dry washer tailings with the Gold Hogg and said that they can not belive the amount of gold that the dry washers have left the evn found a 3 gram nugget. Kerbyjackson I'm working on a adapter to mount on the Hogg so you can use it as a combo but I will not put it on the site for sale till I have it perfected I don't want something out there that doesn't work. Golddigger I will be makiing a set of plans for sale soon but building a Hogg is a little harder then most think but can be done. I am now working on the 5th Generation Hogg but the upgrade is still in R&D. If you have any question about the unit feel free to call 208-362-6687.
Ken A.K.A GOLD HOGG
IMGP8323.JPG

IMGP8311.JPG

IMGP8345.JPG

IMGP8334.JPG

IMGP8341.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.