Gold Recovery Equipment
Gold Rush Trading Post

Don't like seeing these ads? DONATE today and help keep OGH ad free!

PLACER CLAIM FOR SALE

Post miscellaneous items for sale.
Forum rules
All sales, trades or purchases are not monitored by Oregon Gold Hunters. Please be aware and please DO NOT screw anyone.

If its used please be sure to post that.

PLACER CLAIM FOR SALE

Postby billandgold on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:04 am

FOR SALE 60 ACRE PLACER CLAIM ON THE UPPER SIXES RIVER, MAIN FORK. ALL WEATHER ROAD, CAMPING AND PARKING, ONLY 12 STEPS DOWN BANK TO RIVER BAR. MANY NICE DEEP HOLES FOR DIVING, BED ROCK AND GRAVEL BARS.
ONLY SERIOUS NEED CALL-NOT WASTING MY TIME WITH "LOOKERS", BEEN THERE ALREADY!!
ASKING $14,000.
TEL 541-698-6287.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
billandgold
Cave Dweller

Re: PLACER CLAIM FOR SALE

Postby novaman on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:59 pm

That looks alot like a claim called Lucky Lady.........
novaman
Seasoned Prospector

Postby alaskaflounder on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:20 pm

Thats pretty big gold for that area. Why are you selling it? How long have you owned it? What equipment did you use on it?
Creating fish habitat one hole at a time.....
"I was NOT hugging that tree. I was measuring it to see what size chain saw I needed."

Gold mining and prospecting supplies available from http://www.prospectinggear.com
alaskaflounder
49er

Postby LUCKE1 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:35 pm

Ya, what he said. :D
LUCKE1
49er

Postby kennedy82mp on Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:47 pm

I guess he is being pretty silent about that information so that there are not more "tire kickers". I personally would like to know all that info also so that I quit getting my hopes up about claims just to find out that the previous owner has dredged it for 30 years. I think more info would lead to less tire kickers. If it is constantly pulling that kind of gold up but hasnt been mined out the asking price is fair.
kennedy82mp
49er

Postby alaskaflounder on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:40 pm

Not if the gold didnt come from that river :o
Creating fish habitat one hole at a time.....
"I was NOT hugging that tree. I was measuring it to see what size chain saw I needed."

Gold mining and prospecting supplies available from http://www.prospectinggear.com
alaskaflounder
49er

Postby 4theluvofgold on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:56 pm

Serious buyers are going to check it first. Nobody is going to go all in when you show a picture of a spot obviously been worked before.
4theluvofgold
49er

Postby galenrog on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Before even considering your offer I require answers to the following questions:

1) What is the ORMC?

2)When were maintenance fees last paid to BLM?

3) Who is the owner?

4) Are you the owner?

5) Has appropriate paperwork been filed with the county?

6) Are you willing to let a prospective buyer make several random samples throughout claim?

I've got a lot of other questions, but let's start with these.
If you aren't making money at this, you are just playing in the dirt.
galenrog
49er

Postby juggernaut on Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:43 pm

It is always suspicious when someone comes new on to a sight and tries to sell something without giving time to get to know them. It is just common internet etiquette
juggernaut
49er

Postby billandgold on Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:49 am

BACK TO THE REPLIES-I OWN IT ALONG WITH MY WIFE AND SON.THE GOLD SHOWN IN THE PICS ALL CAME FROM THE CLAIM, USING A 2 IN. BACKPACKER DREDGE IN A 8-9 DAY PERIOD IN 2010. THE GOLD IN THE PICS CAME FROM ONE LOCATION ABOUT 20 FTX 20 FT. I HAVE NEVER DECONSTRUCTED A RIVER AREA BEFORE, VERY INTERESTING PROCESS. I AQUIRED THE CLAIM IN 2009, DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO WORK IT THAT YEAR.I DID WORK IT LAST YEAR, PROSPECTING TO THE UPPER END OF THE CLAIM. NOTHING BIG WAS FOUND, SOME SMALL NUGGETS AND A FEW PICKERS, LOTS OF SMALL FINES. PROBLEM IS, NO DIVING EQIP. SO HAD TO WORK AT ARMS LENGTH. VERY FRUSTRATING.
WE ARE SELLING BECAUSE I'AM NEAR 70 YEARS OLD WITH ARTHRITIS IN MY KNEES AND FLOATERS IN MY EYES. DR. SAYS I TRY TO WORK LIKE A 30 YEAR OLD AND NEED TO BACK OFF.
ALL CLAIM PAPERS ARE UP TO DATE,IT DID HAVE THE NAME " LUCKY LADY ", WE HAVE SINCE CHANGED IT. I DO NOT DO ASSESMENT WORK, I PAY THE FEE.
I WOULD CONSIDER ALLOWING SOME ONE TO SAMPLE, HOWEVER I HAD IT FOR SALE LAST YEAR AND MANY PEOPLE SEEMED MORE INTERESTED IN EITHER SNIPING, WASTING MY TIME OR SOME OTHER DEVIOUS EFFORT.
IF SOME ONE IS ABLE TO AQUIRE THE CLAIM AND WANTS MORE INFO. MY TEL # IS LISTED IN THE ORIGINAL POST.
AS TO ETIQUETTE, I HAVE NO COMMENT.

GOLDANDBILL.
billandgold
Cave Dweller

Next

Return to Misc for Sale