Post used gear for sale.
Forum rules: All sales, trades or purchases are not monitored by Oregon Gold Hunters. Please be aware and please DO NOT screw anyone.

If its used please be sure to post that.
#27464 by brklynz
Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:28 am
I bought this June 1st and have the receipt as well as all the paperwork and box that it came in. I've only used it 3 or 4 times and for a total of maybe 90 minutes. It's a great piece of equipment but I'm just wanting something bigger.

I'm asking $175 and am firm on that price. I may consider some trades and would gladly take 3.5 grams of gold or a combination of gold and cash or gold and trade etc...

Advertising

#27483 by The Dirt Kicker
Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:01 pm
Can you post a photo?
#27580 by brklynz
Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:23 am
The Dirt Kicker wrote:Can you post a photo?

I have been camping at the Dole since Friday night and will be down there for a few more days. I will try to post a picture of it some time today if my phone will let me (it has been really messed up since the 100+ degree weather over the weekend). It looks just like a brand new Falcon MD-20 since I haven't really used it much (maybe 2hrs tops) and I take care of my stuff. Are you anywhere near Myrtle Creek? If so I'd be more than happy to let you try it out and see it etc...