Gold Recovery Equipment
Gold Rush Trading Post

Don't like seeing these ads? DONATE today and help keep OGH ad free!

*EARTHQUAKE* Vibrating Bucket Classifier

Post new gear for sale here
Forum rules
All sales, trades or purchases are not monitored by Oregon Gold Hunters. Please be aware and please DO NOT screw anyone.

If its used please be sure to post that.

*EARTHQUAKE* Vibrating Bucket Classifier

Postby rcoops on Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:16 am

Classification is the KEY to fine gold recovery

The "Earthquake" Vibrating Classifier is extremely effective for screening both desert and river material.
As your back well knows, the secret is to MOVE MATERIAL. The "Earthquake" will classify a 5 gal. bucket of wet or dry material in 3 to 5 minutes, and no stooping, bending or bucket shakin'!

The "Earthquake" classifier is computer designed and built to last. It is built with a UV and water resistant coating. It's 12volt, low amperage draw insures hours of operation on a well charged battery. Its' light weight makes transport from pickup or trailer to claim, easy.

This machine will pay for itself with increased Gold Recovery. Machines are in stock and ready to ship. Visit our web site for more information. http://www.bbrmfg.com

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by rcoops on Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rcoops
Cave Dweller

Re: *EARTHQUAKE* Vibrating Bucket Classifier

Postby darthtater on Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:33 pm

It's no time to be worryin, I saw it today, called Russ today, seeing how much I have to cash in, and ordering today.
darthtater
Prospector

Postby darthtater on Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:49 am

Ok I did it! I ordered one yesterday. The bummer is it won't be here til friday and I'm leaving tomorrow to the claim. I guess I'll just have to bring back some full buckets and run them at home this time. these guys seem to be building these because they love prospecting which is cool because it's all on a happy note. and it seems we could all use a little happiness.
darthtater
Prospector

Postby rcoops on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:26 pm

Sorry Ted that we can't have it there for your trip. Even if you cut another chunk out of that nugget and paid for overnight delivery, it wouldn't make it in time!

My partner and I went to Keysville this morning to do some sampling. Dug 7 - 5 gallon buckets out of crevices and between boulders on an old dry creek bed. It was pretty light material. We classified it (dry) to -1/8 in less than 30 minutes, easier than usual. We ended up with 5 full buckets of clean material. Ran it through the dry washer, then the concentrates through the Desert Fox. The only thing we got was some good video!! Will post on you tube and the website soon. We did get a few small flakes, but more importantly we can mark off one more spot NOT to dig!

We did a demonstration of the Earthquake for the owner of The Mine Shaft http://themineshaftforgold.com/ in Lake Isabella, the best local prospecting shop around our area. He let us set up one of our machines in his showroom. If you are ever in the area, stop in and see Jeff. He is a very experienced miner and a good guy.

Good luck on your outing.
rcoops
Cave Dweller

Return to New Gear for Sale