Post dates and info for planned outings.
#1197 by brassrng
Sun May 31, 2009 6:35 pm
Hi all;
It's May 31, has anyone worked Sixes River areas yet this year? I'm spending 2 weekends in the area in Mid July, taking my green horn brother from the east coast and would love to find an area I can show him how we find gold!

Seco, I'd like to see a video of this area if it is open for viewing?

Thanks
Jim

Advertising

#9066 by Georgesnedeker
Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:05 pm
:roll: Hey stuck here in Texas for the near term. Lookin to get back to Oregon this summer or fall. You all sound like a great bunch of guys worth getting to know. Hope to get to know at least some of you. I've lived mainly in the Seaside, to Astoria areas. But know the coast from Cape Perpetua-Reedsport throughYachats to Tillamook. Ok well I wanted to make myself known to ya, and hope to see some of you when I get to the Josephine/Klamath county area.

Have fun, safe hunting,hounding and prospecting! :D
#10021 by currydigger
Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:33 pm
seco wrote:Looks like Gold Fever took it off the site. they had a decent video of it.

Hi seco is that video/episode when he is panning on gold beach first then goes inland somewhere?
#10051 by currydigger
Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:55 am
Was pretty darn funny watching him in the waves, made for good progaming for sure. The ending was quite different thanks kerby. I would like to go out there someday soon and mess around. Not really that far from here.