Chat about anything you want.

Advertising

#20714 by goldgeek
Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:47 pm
I understand him directing you to Discovery for scheduling an interview. The rest of his response makes him sound like an ass. I never really liked him on the show. I don't think you made it sound like you were baiting him into a "pissing match".

That said, I will be watching the new season to see what they learned in the off season. The commercials make it look like they get into some decent gold.
#20718 by Gramps43
Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:13 pm
I started watching the program last year but had toi stop after 3 or 4 episodes, it was clear to me that things were not going to go well and baser side of the human animal was going to come out and if that was what Discovery was shooting for then they didn't need me as a viewer.

Gramps
#20729 by Gramps43
Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:13 pm
Actually it's an ad, if you look in the upper right corner there's a "skip this ad" button. I know it looks a take over and I wish they would dump the idea, I don't like it either.

Gramps
#20749 by Laz777
Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:05 pm
first time I've read this post and not any shock that the show was scripted. yes, I believe Mr. Dorsey.
how many times I watched the show and heard about them going broke, and wanted to scream "liar".
Discovery paid for everything, how do you expect me to believe that lie?

as for popups on oregongold: firefox+adblock puts an end to that. I know you need to pay the bills, please try it another way.