Chat about anything you want.
#7076 by oregongold.net
Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:45 pm
I received this message. I thought I would repost it here for anybody who lives down that way. If interested, contact me and I will forward her email.

Hello Edwin,

I am an event coordinator in Southern Oregon as well as an historian.

May 1 and 2 we have a large festival just north of Medford planned, and we need a Gold Panning Booth.

Do you know anyone who would be interested in making some money running a Gold Panning booth?

We have running water, electricity and lots of space. It is free to all vendors.

If you can think of anyone please have them e-mail me.

Please e-mail me and let me know either way so I can plan accordingly.

Thanks,
Kathy Barlow

Advertising

#7084 by oregongold.net
Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:14 pm
kerbyjackson wrote:Talk about short notice.

I am sure that Waldo MD or SWOMA would have been interested, but I think this would be pushing it time-wise as it takes a lot of effort to come up with the gold and to arrange it all.

Yeah, I just got the email today. I would do it, if I had more time and the capital to put something together. I will be in the middle of moving about that time.
#7106 by pressguy
Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:54 am
I suggest you contact Armadillo Mining Store(541)476-6316, I heard they are going to have a panning set up at the
Gem & Minerial Show, Josephine Co. Fair Grounds 4/23 - 4/25. They are great folks and normally very willing to help if they can , especially for events in there local area and connected to mother earth and minerals and mining. GOOD LUCK!